Saturday, December 5, 2009

spanish music

so... i started listening to "my people music" and im not talking about that mariachi stuff which i cant stand for my own reasons. the reason that i started listening to spanish music is that this one girl in my speech class would listen and sing along this kind of music and to be honest i sort of have a thing for her and from what i could see she might have thing for me as well but i was never good at reading signs and signals and shit like that. so every time that i listen to spanish music it reminds me of her. the last time that i have with her is on friday although im scared shitless im going find out where i stand with this girl and see if its going any where. if its not meant to be then its not meant to be. but if it is then... you already know!... wish me luck... oh and im going to be changing my music pretty soon *reminder for me*

No comments: